- Original Owner
- J. Horn, Jr.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1876, May 13 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1876, Dec 7 Plied between C.& L.H. Railroad dock & G.W. Depot on Canadian side.
- 1877, Jun Collision with scow J.F. JONES on Detroit River.
- 1879 Owned W.L. Horn, Detroit.
- 1879, Jan 5 Held by ice, towed to dry dock by FORTUNE.
- 1881, Jun 7 Owned Pridgeon & A. Schinenberg, Detroit.
- 1897, Feb 5 Collided with car ferry LANSDOWNE, Detroit.
- 1899 Owned Detroit, Belle Isle & Windsor Ferry Co.
- 1934, Jan 10 Burned Detroit.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:28:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio