- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1865, Jun 24 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1865, Nov Wrecked in gale, East Sister Island, Lake Erie; restored.
- 1868, Jun 6 Owned A. Mancero, Swan Creek, MI.
- 1881, Apr 27 Sold by B. Van Lendigham to George Chequin, Michigan.
- 1887 Owned Edwin G. Johnson, Port Huron District.
- 1888 Owned Francis Potter, Port Huron District.
- 1889, Jun 1 Went ashore in Lower Lake Huron.
- 1890 Wrecked, Lake Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- R. H. Davison
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio