- Sail Number Masts
- 88' 1"
- 20' 7"
- 8' 5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 132 60/95
History and Notes
- 1843, May 26 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1844, Sep 6 Owned William A. Adair, Cleveland.
- 1848 Ran Toledo, OH - Buffalo, NY with grain.
- 1849, Sep 27 Collision with schooner MARK H. SIBLEY at Buffalo, Lake Erie.
- 1850 Ran Buffalo - Milan, OH.
- 1851, Jan For sale with PILGRIM by Walker, Darrow & Co.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio