- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Jul 22 Owned Captain Bishop; ran Duluth, MN - West Superior replacing HATTIE LOUD.
- 1889, Mar 5 Large repairs.
- 1889, Mar 22 Owned F.A. Bishoff & John Hanson, Duluth, MN.
- 1890, Jun 1 Ran down rowboat near Duluth, MN.
- 1892 Ran excursions near Duluth.
- 1893, Jul Collision with M.H. BRUNO between Connor's & Rice's Points.
- 1894, Sep Broke down; replaced by MAYFLOWER.
- 1895 Enrolled Marquette, MI.
- 1898, Jun 17 Owned Mary A. Ryan, Duluth.
- 1903, Apr 23 Going into dry dock for overhauling.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:26:16