- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1875, Sep 10 Aground Long Point with grain.
- 1876 Owned J. Hudson et al, Port Rowan, ONT.
- 1877 Owned H.W. Allen, Port Rowan.
- 1879 Owned Hudson et al, Port Rowan.
- 1881, Sep Sunk, Oswego, NY.
- 1882 Owned S. Braun & Co., Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1884, Jul 6 Sunk Brockville Narrows, St. Lawrence River with wheat; raised & rebuilt.
- 1886 Owned O. Barrett, Toronto, ONT.
- 1886 "Lost".
- 1886 Enrolled at Ogdensburg, NY; renamed CHARLES C. BUELL; US126304, 113 x 26.4 x 10.5', 192.46 net tons; owned George Hall & Co., Ogdensburg.
- 1896 Same owners.
- 1897 Out of U.S. registery.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio