- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 396 69/95
History and Notes
- 1855, Dec Sunk at Milwaukee, WI with general cargo; raised.
- 1856, Aug Damaged in Lake Michigan gale.
- 1859, Jun 21 Repairs at Detroit following collision with schooner H.B. STEELE at Griswold St; rebuilt & strengthened.
- 1860 Owned Morse & Perrine, Buffalo, NY.
- 1863 Owned William O. Brown, Buffalo, NY; large repairs Jones shipyard.
- 1863, Aug Lost sails on Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1863, Sep 22 Collision with grain laden vessel between Detroit & Malden, ONT.
- 1866 Repaired.
- 1869, May Damaged in collision with Chicago bridge.
- 1869, Nov Dismasted at Rondeau, Lake Erie, coal laden.
- 1871 298 gross ton barge.
- 1878 Rebuilt 1875.
- 1879 Owned W. McDonald, Chicago; described as schooner.
- 1903 Reported burned Cape Vincent, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio