- Original Owner
- Carter Brothers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned Carter Brothers, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1905 6'x 10' firebox boiler by Waterous Co., Brantford, ONT.
- 1907 Sunk in collision with barge BENJAMIN HARRISON off Niagara Point.
- 1908 Rebuilt.
- 1930 Owned John J. Harrigan, Port Dalhousie, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:20:32
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio