- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned Anchor Line, Erie, PA.
- 1883, Aug 24 Ran into by steam yacht LENA KNOBLOCH in Erie harbor; sank at dock.
- 1887, Apr Rebuilt & reboilered, Union Dry Dock, Buffalo, NY.
- 1899 Owned W.H. Hall, Erie, PA.
- 1899, May 18 Stranded Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID