- 120' 4"
- 7' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 149 35/95
History and Notes
- 1836, Sep 5 Enrolled Detroit; used as ferry on Detroit River.
- 1837, Mar 22 Owned John Y. Petty et al, Detroit.
- 1838, Apr 26 Owned Pease, Chester & Co. et al, Detroit; chartered by U.S. Government as patrol boat on Detriot River during Canadian Rebellion.
- 1838, May Broke machinery on Lake Erie.
- 1840 Owned William T. Pease et al, Detroit.
- 1842, Nov 29 Sunk in ice off Mt. Clemens, MI; raised & repaired.
- 1844, Mar 9 Burned, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Brendon Baillod
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:19:37
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio