- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1930 Sold to Harrigan Tug Lines, Port Dalhousie, ONT.
- 1930 -mid Chartered to Lloyd Tankers.
- 1938 Owned Russell Construction Co. Ltd., Toronto, ONT; renamed R. C. CO. TUG #1
- 1958 renamed R. C. L. Tug #1.
- 1962 Owned Hamilton Harbour Commission; renamed ARGUE MARTIN; converted to oil.
- 1967 Owned Evans McKeil Work Boats Ltd., Winona, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio