- Original Owner
- Kinne, Davis & Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1841 Enrolled Portland, OH
- 1842 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1843, Oct Wrecked near Mackinaw.
- 1845, Jul Recovered, owned by Wood & Hewitt, Conneaut, OH.
- 1849 Cuyahoga District reported 144.03 tons.
- 1850-1854 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1854-1860 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1857 Waterlogged & ashore at Manitowoc, WI.
- 1860 Owned Nugent & Coag, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1862 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1862 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1863 Owned Raab, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1868 Enrolled Chicago, IL, readmeasured 106 gross tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:01:43