- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1841, Jun 10 Maiden voyage to Montreal, QUE via Lachine Canal, 100 tons cargo, 740 bushels flour & 2 cases merchandise; first Canadian propeller on Great Lakes.
- 1845 Owned Tobin & Morrison et al, Montreal.
- 1847, Mar 3 Owned George Sanderson assignees, Montreal, his estate being bankrupt.
- 1866 Register closed "removed from register, broken up".
- Mills List
- Donald V. Baut
- Dick Neilson "Freshwater"
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID