- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Apr 16 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1891, May Operated in Canadian waters.
- 1892, Mar Transported passengers with CITY OF GREEN BAY on Lake Superior.
- 1892, Apr 13 Readmeasured Grand Haven; 99.55 gross / 58.63 net tons.
- 1901, Jul 9 Readmeasured Chicago, IL; 44 gross / 21 net tons.
- 1935 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:08:35
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio