- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1864 - 66 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1866, Oct Aground Manitoulin Island with hay & grain; owned Miller & Co, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1867, May 4 Owned John Hill, Wheeler Stone, G.F. Collins, John Jones, St. Clair, MI.
- 1868, Apr 21 Owned George F. Collins, et al, St. Clair.
- 1870, May 4 Owned Wheeler Stone, St. Clair.
- 1870, Jun 27 Collision wtih tug DISPATCH near Malden.
- 1874 Lost.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio