- 117' 10"
- 25' 6"
- 9' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 249 94/95
History and Notes
- 1843, Apr 22 Launched; cost $15,000.
- 1843, May 17 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1844, Jun 17 Owned Sheldon Pease & William F. Allen, Cleveland.
- 1844, Sep Damaged wheel, St. Clair River; repaired Detroit.
- 1844, Oct 18 Aground Goderich, Lake Huron.
- 1845 Machinery removed, converted to brig.
- 1845, May 20 Dismasted at Point au Sable, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1845, Oct 9 Ashore near Avon Point, OH.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio