- Original Owner
- Oscar H. Hastings
- Sail Number Masts
- 25' 8"
- 12' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, May 25 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1862, May 27 Hastings, Gilbert Mollison, & Tracy Corrwell; 411 61/95 tons; rebuilt St. Catharines, ONT by Louis Schickluna.
- 1865, Apr 17 317.81 tons.
- 1868 US7816; Oswego, NY owners.
- 1869, Mar 30 Owned John D. Bothwell, Cleveland, OH.
- 1870 New deck.
- 1871 Owned J.D. Bothwell, Cleveland, OH.
- 1874 Rebuilt from bark to schooner at Hitchcock's yard, Saginaw, MI.
- 1877, Nov 8 Wrecked Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:06:20
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio