- Sail Number Masts
- 121' 9"
- 25' 10"
- 10' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 296 14/95
History and Notes
- 1855 - 56 Two enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1857, Nov Grounded on reef near Mackinaw; released by SALVOR; sunk Mackinaw; raised & towed to Saginaw, MI; repaired.
- 1858, Apr 1 Lake Navigation Co. sold to H. N. Strong, Detroit; wrecked at Clarks Dry Dock, Detroit, MI.
- 1859, Jun Aground Grand Haven, Lake Michigan.
- 1861, Jul Collision wtih schooner W.H. CRAIG near Bar Point, Lake Erie.
- 1862, Feb 5 Owned H. & L. Simoneau, Detroit, MI.
- 1863, Nov 20 Aground Cataraqui Bay, Lake Ontario with salt; repaired.
- 1865 207 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Wilcox & Draper, Toledo, OH.
- 1868 Owned Milwaukee, WI; 207.14 gross tons.
- 1869, Oct Aground Ship Island, Lake Michigan with lumber.
- 1869, Nov Aground Lake Michigan.
- 1871 Not listed; assume laid up.
- 1873 Owned J. Powers, Racine, WI.
- 1874 Owned George Hicks, Marysburg, ONT; registered Montreal, QUE, 89 x 19.4 x 7.3', 93 net tons, C33543.
- 1874, Jun Capsized Lake Michigan off Racine, WI.
- 1876, Apr Chartered for lumber Muskegon, MI - Quebec, QUE.
- 1876, Aug Chartered to go Glasgow - Cronstadt, Russia with coal; originated from Muskegon, MI; owned John O'Neil.
- 1876, Sep Dismasted enroute to Russia; returned to Cork, Ireland for repairs.
- 1877, Jun Running Belfast Ireland - Androssan, Scotland carrying coal; also owned at Belfast; now full rigged bark.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID