- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1886, Jun 24 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1887 Chartered to John Spry Lumber Co. to tow logs to Lake Superior.
- 1888 Owned Two Rivers Manufacturing Co., Two Rivers, WI; Mann Brothers; ran wood rafts up to 2 million feet
- 1891, Nov Lost 2 scows & 18 men in gale.
- 1906 Owned W.L. Martin, Cheboygan, MI.
- 1911 Rebuilt, 88 gross / 60 net tons, 1 deck.
- 1912 Owned Buffalo Dredging Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1920 In Duluth, MN, District.
- 1923 Abandoned due to age.
- 1927 In Chicago, IL District.
- 1930 Dismantled, South Chicago by Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Co.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:05:42
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio