- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Date unknown Beached at Marquette, MI, recovered & returned to service.
- 1885, Summer Beached at Yellow Dog River.
- 1885, Sep Capsized due to poor stowage off Little Presque Isle, MI, Lake Superior; 1 lost.
- 1888, Aug 18 Repaired & relaunched by W.C. Busch.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio