- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Ran Lewiston, NY to Niagara & Toronto, ONT.
- Later transferred to St.Lawrence River at Montreal, QUE.
- 1849, Nov Seized at Lewiston, NY for bringing gin from Canada.
- 1850 Owned Thomas Dick & Andrew Herron, Niagara.
- 1855, Feb Ashore Van Every's Point near Humbar; released 2 days later by steamers WELLAND & ZIMMERMAN.
- 1855, May Repaired Kingston, ONT.
- 1857 Laid up due to panic of 1857; dismantled; machinery into barge ARK formerly E.K. COLLINS; 10 yrs. later into MARINE CITY.
- Later transferred to St. Lawrence River at Montreal, QUE.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 22:19:51