- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Enrolled Cape Vincent, NY.
- 1868, Jul Launched.
- 1873, May 8 Owned John Dunn et al, Oswego, NY.
- 1878, Nov Ashore Grand Haven, MI; towed to Manitowoc & repaired.
- 1880, Mar 4 Owned Phoenix Insurance Co. et al, Brooklyn, NY.
- 1880, Mar 30 Owned Laban B. Fortier, Buffalo, NY.
- 1881, Apr 23 Owned Geo. Morgan et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1881, Oct Towed by R. PRINOIVILLE.
- 1882 Major repairs.
- 1882, Spring Towed by ALPENA in Saginaw, MI & Chicago, IL lumber trade.
- 1882 - 1883 Towed by ALVINA.
- 1883, Apr 23 Owned William Dulac et al, Mt. Clemens, MI; 296.75 gross/ 281.92 net tons.
- 1894, Sep 27 Reported missing along with FULTON & F.R. BUELL.
- 1901, Oct 12 Driven ashore in gale, Thunder Bay, MI.
- 1901, Oct 18 Abandoned.
- 1901, Oct 21 Documents surrendered, Detroit, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number