- Sail Number Masts
- 55' 9"
- 18' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 52 62/95
History and Notes
- 1859, Sep 8 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1862 Rebuilt Port Huron, MI; 76 tons, 86.9' x 19' x 6'.
- 1868 Enrolled Chicago, IL; 59.12 gross tons; US7300.
- 1871 Scow.
- 1874, Apr Damaged outfit, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1875, Jun 21 Capsized about 12 Miles from Milwaukee, WI.
- 1876 Owned Oscar Holland, 67 gross tons.
- 1885 69/65 tons.
- Date unknown Owned E. Hallgren, Marinette, WI.
- 1911, Jul 24 Stranded Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio