- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846, Mar 15 Damaged in freshet on Lake Erie.
- 1849, Nov 8 Ashore above Black River.
- 1851, Sep 8 Aground Point au Pelee, Lake Erie; released
- 1854 Owned Henry Waters & Co., Port Dover, ONT.
- 1855 Ran Kingston, ONT - Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1856, Nov 15 Arrived Cleveland with flour.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio