- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 85,000 bushels
History and Notes
- Noted as 2400 tons
- Similar to SYRACUSE & BOSTON.
- First American vessels built of steel, $200,000.
- 1884, Aug 21 Launched at Wyandotte, MI.
- 1887, Nov Stranded on Bois Blanc Island, corn & flour cargo damaged.
- 1893, Nov 7 Sunk.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:01:34