- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Jun 29 Launched.
- 1872, Jul 6 Enrolled St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1876 314 gross tons.
- 1878 139 x 24 x 12.3', 394 net tons.
- 1879 400 tons.
- 1882, Sep 19 Owned Parick Larkin, St. Catharines & John Calahan, Toronto, ONT.
- 1887 Towed by NIAGARA in Duluth & Kingston grain trade.
- 1890 Towed by CLINTON with barge LISGAR.
- 1903, Nov 23 Foundered under Scarborough Bluffs, east of Toronto, ONT; all 8 hands lost; bound Charlotte - Toronto.
- 1911, Nov 29 Foundered, Lake Ontario; owned Francis McMaster.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:02:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio