- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3,100 gross tons
History and Notes
- 1889, Sep 26 Stranded on Russel Island, St. Clair River; her consort, schooner SAVELAND ran into her; stern & cabin wrecked, smoke stack carried away; repaired Detroit, MI.
- 1891, Dec Carried grain from Duluth, MN.
- 1898, Jul Towed F.A. GEORGER.
- 1898, Aug Towed H.D. ALVERSON.
- 1899 Owned J.C. Gilchrist, Vermillion, MN.
- 1900, May 14 Broken wheel, Sault Ste. Marie, St. Mary's River.
- 1900, Sep Towed F.A. GEORGER.
- 1902, May Towed YUKON.
- 1903, Jun 23 Collided steamer BADGER STATE.
- 1906, Jul 26 Crashed into east breakwater, Cleveland, OH & sank; 273 x 41.3 x 23'.
- 1906, Aug 23 Raised, released & placed in drydock.
- 1913, Oct 21 Wrecked Long Point, Lake Erie; last owned Kinney Transportation Co., Cleveland.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayz
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:00:46