- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Underwriters says built 1863; US Merchant Vessels says 1866.
- 1866 Owned Goodenow & Hitchcock, Kewanee, WI; 165 tons.
- 1868 Manitowoc District.
- 1869, Apr Damaged in collision at Grand Haven, MI.
- 1871 Owned William Horn, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1876 Owned Harden & Hafer, Chicago, IL.
- 1879 Owned John Saveland, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1880, Oct 16 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio