- Sail Number Masts
- 101' 6"
- 23' 10.5"
- 8' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 185 40/95
History and Notes
- 1844, Aug 19 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1846 Ran Toledo - Buffalo with grain.
- 1847, May Delivered locomotives to Sandusky, OH.
- 1850, Mar Ran from Detroit for Lake Huron ports.
- 1850, Nov 24 Towed to Ashtabula by steamer DIAMOND after found leaking, Lake Erie.
- 1852, Apr 21 Owned Fox & Bruce, Buffalo, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio