- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Service on James River & Chesapeake Bay; also ran Baltimore - New York City, NY.
- 1901, Apr 8 Owned Baltimore, Chesapeake & Atlantic Railway Co., Baltimore, MD.
- 1901, Jun 25 Owned Williams Transportation Co., South Haven, MI; passenger & fruit trade; overhauled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1902, May Chartered by Graham & Morton, Milwaukee, WI; ran Milwaukee - St. Joseph in fruit trade; also Chicago - Holland.
- 1902, Sep Grounded Muetawa Bay; ran Sault Ste. Marie - Mackinaw City.
- 1903, Jun 1 Owned White Line Transportation Co., Duluth, MN; W.H. Singer, President; ran Duluth - north shore points on Lake Superior; later merged with Booth's U.S. & Dominion Transportation Co.
- 1905, Mar 9 Owned A. Booth Packing Co., Duluth.
- 1906 New scotch boiler 13 x 121; 150# steam by Northwestern Boiler Works, Duluth, MN.
- 1909, May 29 Owned Booth Fisheries, Duluth.
- 1912, Dec Grounded Iroquois Reef, Thunder Bay.
- 1917, Jul 27 Owned James W. Elwell & Co., New York, NY.
- 1917, Aug 21 Owned French Government; renamed APACHE; patrol boat WWI.
- 1926 Owned Bacouche, Montefiore & Rinauro, Tunis, Italy; dismantled there.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Bowling Green
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:55:34