- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Later dimensions 134.6 x 23.9 x 12', 361 gross tons. Sister to ALBATROSS.
- 1879 Owned Muir Brothers, Pt. Dalhousie at St. Catherines.
- 1893, Feb 2 Transferred to Bowmanville, ONT; dimensions reported 136.5 x 26.3 x 11.4', 327.66 gross tons.
- 1900 Struck by gale near Fair Haven, driven ashore.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:01:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio