- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900, May 6 Launched.
- 1905, Nov 27 Sunk, Duluth, MN, Lake Superior; raised.
- 1915, Nov 13 Aground, St. Clair Flats canal.
- 1922 Owned Pittsburgh Steamship Co.; reconstructed.
- 1961 Scrapped; 5085 gross / 4431 net tons, 478 x 52 x 25.2'.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:48:37
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio