- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 321 29/95
History and Notes
- 1856, may 1 Owned Ch. Carey, Detroiit; to continue in Detroit River towing.
- 1860, May Assisted in savage of steamer S. C. IVES.
- 1860, Jul 30 Broke shaft while on St. Clair Flats, came down to Detroit on one wheel.
- 1865, Nov 21 Sold to owners of Phil Parsous; rebuilt as barge; engines put into new hull CITY OF SANDUSKY.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- G.P. Bugbee
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio