- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 25,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1856, Apr 12 Launched; enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1856, Aug Collision with steamer MAYFLOWER in Straits of Mackinac.
- 1857 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1857, May Owned C.D. Spaid, Chicago.
- 1857, Jun Collision with schooner ELLEN WHITE on Lake Michigan.
- 1861 Jul 7 Sunk schooner PILOT in collision, Detroit River; strengthened.
- 1862 Owned Rufus K. Winslow, Cleveland.
- 1863 Rebuilt.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1865, Jun 14 Remeasured 160.66 x 33.5 x 11.5', 411.76 gross tons.
- 1868, Sep 19 Dismasted by heavy squall off Grand Island, Lake Superior; towed to Soo by propeller UNION, then to Detroit by tug H.N. MARTIN.
- 1869, Nov 22 Badly damaged in collision with schooner ATHENIAN at Marquette, MI, harbor.
- 1869, Dec 11 Wrecked, Lake Superior.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:19:06