- Sail Number Masts
- 78' 6"
- 21' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 71 41/95
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1864 Rebuilt; readmeasured 85 gross tons.
- 1865 Owned M. Jacobson, Whitehall, MI.
- 1871 Owned Avery & Campbell, Chicago.
- 1876 Owned H. W. Glaser, Chicago.
- 1878, Oct 14 Aground White Lake, Lake Michigan.
- 1879 Owned M. Jacobson, Whitehall.
- 1899 Owned B. Kittleson.
- 1901, Sep 15 Wrecked, Lake Michigan; owned Racine, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio