- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Origionally armed British schooner.
- 1812 Captured by Americans; became U.S. naval vessel.
- 1813 Renamed ASP.
- 1815 Sold to private parties, owned at Niagara.
- 1819, Nov Aground Buffalo, Lake Erie.
- 1820 Ran Buffalo - Sault.
- 1820 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio