- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 430,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1892, Jul 2 Launched.
- 1892, Jul 15 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; ran in lumber trade.
- 1893 Towed GOLDEN RULE.
- 1894 Towed GEBHART & WINONA.
- 1895, Mar 15 Owned Wm. H. White, et al, Boyne City, MI.
- 1896, Apr 6 Owned L.f. Hunt, Saginaw, MI.
- 1897 Towed HATTIE, SUNSHINE & SHIAWASEE.
- 1898 Towed JENKS.
- 1899, May 29 Owned The Lumber Transportation Company, Mentor, OH.
- 1900, Mar 29 Owned Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Company, Kelleys Island, OH.
- 1905, Apr 3 Owned John H. Jenks, Cleveland, OH.
- 1906, Feb 26 Owned Harry C. Beecher, Detroit, MI.
- 1906, Feb 27 Owned Detroit River Transit Co, Detroit.
- 1906, Nov Contract to furnish sand from Black River, Port Huron to Michigan Central tunnel, Detroit.
- 1909 Burned, late in fall.
- 1910, May 6 Owned Cream City Sand Company, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1910 Made a sand dredge by Milwaukee Dry Dock Company.
- 1917, Dec 8 Capsized & sank.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:18:41
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio