- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860 Owned E. Cook, Milford, ONT.
- 1860, Oct Sank, Lake Ontario, lumber laden; raised, towed to Oswego, NY.
- 1861, May Damaged in collision with schooner M. BALLARD at Kingston, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio