- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, Dec 1 Sunk Oswego Harbor; cargo salt & plaster.
- 1848, Jan 5 Broke loose from winter mooring in gale, driven ashore, East Harbor, Oswego.
- 1848, Nov Lost, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio