- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2100 tons
History and Notes
- 1887, May 18 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; first cargo, 1900 tons coal; operated Fitzgerald's White Line, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1907, Jun 28 Owned George B. Taylor, Erie, PA; Pittsburg & Erie Coal Co.
- 1912, Jun 25 Registered Picton, ONT; C111965; owned Ontario & Quebec Navigation Co.; 253.8 x 39.6 x 20, 1620 gross / 1190 net tons; 2 decks, 2 masts.
- 1914 Absorbed by Canada Steamship Lines Ltd.
- 1915 Made a barge, Montreal; 260.7 x 39.9 x 19.8, 1615 gross / 1576 net tons.
- 1918, Jul 15 Rammed a bridge at Welland, ONT.
- 1918 Owned Ontario Paper Co.; made a dock, Shelter Bay, QUE.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Bowling Green State Univ
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:45:34