- Original Owner
- Joseph Gordon & F.W. Wheeler
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Aug Launched.
- 1887, Aug 30 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Sarah H. Gordon et al, Bay City, MI.
- 1888 Towed barge WADENA in Two Harbors ore trade.
- 1890, Apr 4 Owned Chesley Wheeler et al, West Bay City, MI.
- 1891 Towed OLIVE JEANETTE.
- 1894, Sep 5 Run into by ferry BRUNO at Duluth, MN Fifth Avenue dock.
- 1895, Nov Aground at Russell's Island, St. Clair River, MI.
- 1898 Towed HATTIE WELLS & WILLIAMS.
- 1901, Nov 16 Burned to water's edge, Green Bay, WI.
- 1902, Jan 9 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; owned Thomas H. Smith, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1902 Rebuilt as steam barge; 1 deck, 2 masts, 180.5' x 35.7' x 13.3'; 676 gross/ 504 net tons; renamed CHARLES B. PACKARD; by Reiboldt & Wolter, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1902, Oct 28 Enrolled as CHARLES B. PACKARD.
- 1905, Apr 21 Owned Thomas H. Smith Stone Co., Sevastopol, WI.
- 1906, Sep 16 Sunk by rocks (or sunken schooner ARMENIA), Pelee Passage, Lake Erie; raised & repaired.
- 1913 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:38:30