- Original Owner
- British Navy
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1805, May 28 launched.
- 1811, Sep Lake Ontario with British Fleet; armament 12 guns.
- 1814 Altered to Brig; renamed CHARWELL.
- 1816 Used as a powder vessel.
- 1827 Used as accomadation vessel.
- 1837 Sold.
- Ontario Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- K. R. Macpherson
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio