- 17' 5"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built for 3 year trip to the Orient.
- 1898 Owned Mrs. J. Martinez, Cardesa.
- 1900 Owned James J. Hill, St. Paul, MN; renamed WACOUTA; to Great Lakes.
- 1900, Jul Arrived Duluth, MN.
- 1900, Aug Valve explosion, Isle Royle, MI.
- 1900, Sep 16 Left Lakes for Coast.
- 1900 - 01 Re-rigged as schooner, New London, CT; cruised regularly in Canadian waters.
- 1917 Owned George F. Baker, Jr., New York City, NY; leased to U.S. Navy.
- 1917, May 10 Commissioned at New York City, U.S. Navy; renamed U.S.S. HARVARD; reportedly a mine layer, Sector Patrol Vessel SP209.
- 1919, Jul 26 Decomissioned & returned to owner.
- 1922 Owned Greek Hellenic Line, Piraeus, Greece.
- 1939 Hellenic Mediterranean Lines.
- 1941, Apr 6 & 22 Sunk by Germans at Itea, Greece.
- 1942, Mar Raised.
- 1942, Jun Made naval transport.
- 1943 Gariboldi Cooperative, Genova, Italy.
- 1944 Sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:36:07