- Original Owner
- William Dulac et al
- Ownership Notes
- William Dulac, Charles Weston & Chicago Lumbering Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1885, Apr Launched; named after Eleanor Dulac; ran Manistee, MI - Tonawanda, NY.
- 1887 Towed by A. WESTON with JEANETTE.
- 1906 Towed by BUELL with MARTIN.
- 1913 Barge; 163.9' x 32.2' x 11.4', 460 tons; Canadian.
- 1914 Renamed HARRIET B.
- 1930 Wrecking lighter; C130766; 161.5' x 32' x 11', 485/460 tons; owned Sin-MacLines, Ltd, Montreal, QUE; home port Kingston, ONT.
- 1932 Derrick scow, renamed ELEANOR.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- A. E. Young
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:35:37
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio