- Sail Number Masts
- 17' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 29 30/95
History and Notes
- 1839, May 16 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1841, Jul 21 Owned L.M. Mason, Port Huron, MI.
- 1843, Jul 18 Owned George W. Goodwin & Anthony Morass, Port Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio