- Propulsion Type
- 92' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built for use at Two Harbors, MN ore docks.
- 1896, Apr Launched.
- 1896, Jun 4 Enrolled Duluth, MN.
- c1916 To Atlantic coast during World War I.
- 1960 Owned Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway Co., Duluth.
- 1979, Feb Lost propeller blade in heavy ice, Two Harbors.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:33:18