- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878, Apr 11 Launched Detroit, MI.
- 1879, Sep 5 Boiler exploded at mouth of Detroit River.
- 1882 Owned Detroit.
- 1886, Nov 27 Sunk propeller OREGON in collision on Lake Erie near mouth of Detroit River.
- 1885 Owned J.P. Clark, Detroit.
- 1889, May 8 Upper works badly burned at Michigan Central Dock, Detroit.
- 1890 Dunford & Alverson shipyard, Port Huron: Transformed into tow barge for lumber trade. Sold to J.E. Pott Salt & Lumber Co., Detroit, 318 gross tons.
- 1895 Rebuilt as steambarge 165.2 x 29 x 10.6', 339 gross tons at East Saginaw. High-pressure engine from tug JIM PULLAR, 16 x 20".
- 1905 Sold Canadian (117174) owned Pulling & Williscraft, Windsor, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Fred Trelfa
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patr
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:00:15