- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3200 tons
History and Notes
- 1889, Jun 11 Launched.
- 1889, Jun 22 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1889, Sep 9 Repaired bottom at Buffalo, NY.
- 1890, Mar 26 Owned Hampton Transport Co, Port Huron District.
- 1895, Nov Towed TWIN SISTERS.
- 1898, Sep 26 Stranded Middle Point, Mackinac Island, MI.
- 1898, Sep 28 Released by tug SWEEPSTAKES, repaired Milwaukee, WI.
- 1898 Towed D.P. DOBBINS.
- 1899 Owned Ben Boutelle, Hampton, MI.
- 1902 Owned J.C. Gilchrist.
- 1906, Aug 28 Burned off Port Sanilac, MI, Lake Huron; towed to Port Huron; rebuilt.
- 1912 In Milwaukee boneyard; owned McDougall, Duluth.
- 1918 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:26:27
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio