- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873 Owned Glassford & Co., Montreal, QUE.
- 1877 Owned St. Lawrence Tow Boat Co., Montreal; 182 gross / 33 net tons.
- 1881, May 23 Owned Captain Kerby, Sarnia, ONT; ran on Detroit River as pleasure boat.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio