- Original Owner
- Ottawa River Navagation Co.
- Propulsion Type
History and Notes
- 1895 Ran Montreal, QUE, Carillon & Point Fortune.
- 1909 Owned Central Railway of Canada, ran out of Montreal & Ottawa.
- 1921 - 22 Feathering wheels installed from CASPIAN, which was broken up at Sorel.
- 1925 Renamed SOREL.
- 1927 Renamed PELERIN; weekly excursions Hamilton, ONT - Montreal.
- 1930 Owned Quebec & St. Lawrence Navigation Co. Ltd, Quebec City, QUE.
- 1935 Renamed BELOEIL.
- 1938 Rebuilt as barge; owned Sauvageau Brothers, Three Rivers, to carry pulpwood.
- 1945, Feb 12 Out of registry.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- R.W. Shepherd
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Canadian List of Shipping
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:16:18