- Original Owner Location
- Buffalo, NY.
- Ownership Notes
- Builder also listed as I.I. Eaton.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1866, May Launched.
- 1868 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1869, Jul Damaged in collision with tug EVANS & schooner BLACK HAWK.
- 1869, Nov Broke wheel at Pentwater.
- 1869, Nov Damaged by fire, Lake Michigan & collision at Chicago.
- 1873 Rebuilt.
- 1876 Owned Cox, Chicago.
- 1877, Apr Owned Martha Johnson, et al, Chicago.
- 1884 Condemned at Chicago.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
- Add to Portfolio